Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Meet the Author - LILITH TEMPEST


Welcome all.

Today I’m very lucky to be interviewing Lilith Tempest, author of The Switch

ME: Hi Lilith, thank you for agreeing to this interview. Tell us a little about yourself and your background?
LILITH TEMPEST: I'm a Wife and stay at home Mammy. I live in a small town one hour away from Dublin and I'm quite accident prone. I trip over air, fall upstairs, walk into things that never I have a huge love of reading, always have, and love nothing more than curling up with my kindle and relaxing with a good book. My favorites are mostly romance, especially the ones that don't skip over the good bits There has to be a good story though, contrary to popular belief I'm not just in it for the smutty stuff. I also love sci-fi, thrillers, fantasy, true stories, I will pretty much read anything.
So, by just being myself, I accidentally found myself writing. Something that started out as a FB comp has become something that I can't leave alone. There is loads of the good stuff in my writing, of course, because hello, dirty. I just published my debut novel in august, The Switch and I cannot wait to sink my teeth into my next project; move.

ME: What genre do you write?
LILITH TEMPEST: Romance with a touch of smutt

ME: What are you working on at the minute?
LILITH TEMPEST: At the minute, I am working on my next book, this one is going to be like going from the frying pan into the fire for me. The one I am writing right now will be a little (maybe not so little) introduction of sorts to most of the characters that you will be getting to know in a series I have in mind. It is going to have a bit of everything in it so it should be a fun one to write and hopefully to read when it's done.

ME: Can you share a little of your current work with us?
LILITH TEMPEST: I can indeed, as I said I like a little dirt in my writing so I’m going to give you the very first piece of dirty that I wrote for this book:
'I slowly walk to where Sir is waiting for me. He left me instructions, told me what to wear, what time to arrive at, but now I’m late. This is already heading straight for punishment, it is why he arranged this meeting. I stroll along the long hall, my blond hair swaying with each step, tickling where it hits on my shoulder. It’s cold this deep into the building, I know the room that awaits will be warm but my naked skin is sensitive, ever little draft. My nipples are rock hard, I’m not sure if it’s from the cold of the anticipation for what’s to come. My slow pace is only going to get me into more trouble, I love being naughty, the door is open, waiting for my entrance. Every step my tights are forced to rub against each other, I hate these shoes, I’m never able to get my footing right, which or course is why that is all he has allowed me to wear.
With my eyes cast downwards I enter the room. Walking in is a shock to the system, all my senses sing. I can feel the heat wrap around me like a blanket, giving me a false sense of security. I see Sir’s feet, planted firmly in his shoes. I can tell that he is still fully dressed, the room smells of him, the cologne he wears, it hangs on to every thread he has on him. His trousers are pulled slightly up his ankle, that makes me swallow hard, it tells me that the fabric around his crotch is pulled tight against his cock. There is a gentle hum, something I can’t pin point but it breaks the calm, that this room normally has. I take a deep breath in, as I blow out I see him summon me to his side. Without a single word, he motions me closer, I lean forward, he brings his other hand up to my face, eases my mouth open with his fingers. Sticking his thumb in my mouth, I taste what I have missed. He trails himself all over my lips, before pushing me back to standing.
My eyes still lowered to the floor, I can’t see his face, I don’t have the permission I need to see his face, but I can feel the power rolling off him, the charge building, and it’s all aimed at me. Still without a word, he points, directs me to the corner, it’s his favorite spot, I always start off hating it, but finish over and over and over again, loving it, aching for more. Feeling so unbalanced, knowing I have pushed him, pushed him further than I have before, I walk on wobbly legs towards the two spaced pillars. I get myself in to the position he wants me in. Standing in between the pillars I raise my arms so that my forearms are resting on the wood from elbow to hand, spreading my legs, my feet hitting both pillars. I am wide open for him, exposed and waiting for him to make the next move.
Standing there for what feels like hours, waiting for him to make his move, it has me so turned on that I can feel my juices starting to roll down my inner thigh. Not being able to squeeze my legs together in this position means I get no relief. I can’t help but gasp when he drops a blindfold over my eyes, I didn’t hear him approach, that is new for me, I always hear him. Before I have time to gather my thoughts, he lands a beautifully stinging slap on my ass cheek, followed quickly by a matching on to the other side. Then his lips are at my ear. “Are you ready?” his whispers “You know you what you need to say to stop, I’m pushing your limits.” he whispers so low, it’s like being pulled into a trance. “Do you hear me?” He says as he pulls one of my nipples between his fingers, another gasp escapes me without permission, while I nod my answer to him.
He barley has his answer before he it is tormenting my body, punishing my nipples, pulling them, stretching them and one by one, clamping them, feeling a beautiful jolt of pain with each clamp, when he has them both done, he lets them fall from his hands, feeling the pull of the chain that links them makes me groan. Then he vanishes, I can’t feel him nearby, this is new to me, this is not the usual routine. Straining to hear him, hear anything, I jump when he slaps my exposed pussy, he slaps it with his whole hand, fast, three times in a row, I can hear how wet I am with each one. On the last one he leaves his hand in place, the tip of his longest finger just grazing my asshole. He begins to pull his had away, when he gets to my twitching pussy he stuffs me full, as far as he can go, with an uncomfortable number of fingers. He gets as far as he can inside me, just as it becomes pleasure, he pulls out of me completely, leaving me needy.
So needy that I start to follow him, another change and now I understand. This is a test, my punishment, he hasn’t bound me yet, normally I would be fixed to these pillars like they were a part of me. Today he is keeping me on edge, forcing me to stay present, I have to be completely in this scene, in order to obey. It will bring an already overwhelming experience to another level, he knows all of this, this is my punishment. I fix myself in place, mentally shake off the fog that was forming, I will make him proud, I will make him proud, I will make him proud. I continue my inner chanting, it helps me focus, I will make him proud, I will do anything he asks of me, I hope that I can be forgiven and receive my reward. A firm tap of his fingers on my swollen clit, brings me out of my head. Understanding what he wants from me now, I focus and welcome his every action.
He starts to slap my clit, adding a flick when I least expect it. With his other hand, he teases my nipples by pulling on the chain hanging from them. Then steps away, leaving me wonder, waiting, not being able to hear any of his movements is probably the thing that has me most on edge. He is back and pinching my clit between his fingers, I swallow down my groan, gripping tightly on to the pillars to be sure I don’t move. He’s pinching it, pulling it, it is taking a lot of effort for me to not gush all over him, he has me hanging over, what is sure to be a debilitating climax. Pulling in a deep breath to center myself, I go to release it, he simultaneously clamps my clit, and lands a magnificent blow to my ass cheek. His hands are nearly impossibly everywhere.
He teases me, pulling the chain that connects all three clamps together, it hurts just right and I feel it deep inside my stomach. Then he rains slap after delicious slap all over my ass, each one followed by a gentle caress, I know it’s only gentle to sooth the skin, gives him more time to spank it. He gets into the perfect rhythm, slap caress, slap caress, constantly changing cheeks, going for a different spot, but each one sends the heavy clamps forward, pulling and dropping. Each time I get close to coming he gives me back the uncomfortable amount of fingers, shoves them as far inside me as he can get them and just holds them there until my climax passes. After I couldn’t tell you how many rounds of this, my ass is ringing, I’m sure it’s my favorite shade of red. I think if he blew on me just right I would come. I’m only just keeping my legs under me, if I had any strength, my nails would be dug into the wooden pillars.    
I feel him now, he is circling me. “Good girl.” A slap to my left tit. “That wasn’t so hard, was it?” A slap to my burning ass. “Imagine how many times you could have cum, had you behaved.” A slap right on my clamped clit, the blow forces me to bend over. “Now, I think we shall really play.” Another slap to my ass, with a firm pull on the chain connected to every throbbing part of me, has me grunting and gasping. “Are you ready for more?” I nod my agreement. He plasters his naked body to mine, the feel of skin on skin makes me shiver, now I understand why I couldn’t sense him, another out of the ordinary move for him. He puts his fingers into my hair, yanking my head back as far as it can go, he roughly takes my lips, devours me, pulls my body as close to his as he can get us, making sure that I can feel the aching burn in my tits, rubs his rock-hard cock, on my painfully sensitive clit. Biting into my lower lip, pulling it towards him before he releases it. “You will behave, or next time, you will not have any pleasure.”
He releases his hold on me, I straighten up and wait. I wait for so long that I am fully convinced he left me here alone. That is until I hear it!! I hear what I expected from the start. His footsteps, the sound of the rope passing over its self in his hands. The smell of his cologne surrounds me as he gets closer. This is the routine I am used to, he binds my ankles first and as he binds my arms, from elbow to wrist, my body trembles, tremors or pleasure run through me with the knowledge of what’s to come.'
*subject to change

ME: Which actor/actress would you like to see playing the lead character from your most recent book?
LILITH TEMPEST: Hmmm that is a really tough one, for two reasons. One I have never really thought about it and two I have written it in such a way that you may picture someone completely different to who I would picture.

ME: While you were writing, do you ever feel as if you were one of the characters?
LILITH TEMPEST: Well yes and no is the answer to that one.  No because they are not me, I am not them. It will make me sound insane but it's kind of like they are your best friend that you know everything about. Then yes, because you can't help but put tiny bits of yourself into what your writing, whether it's fact about you or a dream that you have for your life. We write best what we know so of course there are touches of me in my work. Sculptures leave their fingerprints, some actors have catch phrases, I would guess it's just how we all make it our own.

ME: When did you decide to become a writer?
LILITH TEMPEST: Well in April 2017 one of my favorite authors was giving away a signed copy of one of my favorite books (Six by James Crow). To win it you had to tell him what you would do if you had a slave for the day (and cooking and cleaning was not allowed). So that is where man-slave was born. I wrote day one and then day two and by the end of the summer I had finished a whole book. Now I just can't seem to stop, but honestly, I love it like I have never ever loved doing anything else before.

ME: Which writers inspire you?
LILITH TEMPEST: That depends on the day, my mood and what I have been reading lately.

ME: Do you write on a typewriter, computer, dictate or longhand?
LILITH TEMPEST: I write on my computer, then I print and edit on paper with a pencil and highlighter.
ME: Do you work to an outline or plot or do you prefer to just see where an idea takes you?
LILITH TEMPEST: Mostly I just see where it goes but in saying that I have quite a few plots and plans going into this next series so although I’m just writing what comes, I am also working little bits into it along the way.

ME: Do you read much and if so who are your favorite authors.
LILITH TEMPEST: This time last year I was reading 7/8 books a week. Some of my favorites are James Crow of course, Kate Canterbary, Nancy Herkness, Robert J Crane, Charlaine Harris, Patricia Cornwell, JK Rowling and Jordan Marie. At the minute, I'm doing more writing that reading but once I find a good balance I hope that that will change again.

ME: What book are you reading now?
LILITH TEMPEST: At the minute, I am reading George's Marvellous Medicine to my kids. The last book I read for myself was Beauty by Jordan Marie

ME: Do you think that giving books away free works and why?
LILITH TEMPEST: I'm not really sure if it works or not, all I do know is that when someone messages me and tells me how much they loved it then I feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

ME: How do you relax?
LILITH TEMPEST: I read to relax. I love nothing more than cuddling up in front of the fire, all my candles lit, glass of wine in hand and a good book on my kindle.

ME: What is your favorite quote?
LILITH TEMPEST: "This too shall pass."

ME: What advice would you give to aspiring writers?
LILITH TEMPEST: Just do it, find the time for yourself, don't put it off. Be selfish and jump right in, I think that writing is a passion, something we do because we love it and really that alone keeps me going back to write more.

ME: What does your writing process look like?
LILITH TEMPEST: Drop the kids to school, write for 2 or 3 hours rinse and repeat. I do all my research in the evenings and try very hard not to be distracted by social media when I have the time to write but alas that doesn't often go to plan. 


ME: What is your least favorite part of the publishing / writing process?
LILITH TEMPEST: The fear that hits you, every time you’re doing another read through, doing edits or fixing formatting. You get this awful fear that really this is all a load of bull and you’re just kidding yourself. I'm lucky to have a fantastic beta team that keep me positive and feedback so far has made it all worthwhile.

ME: Is there a certain type of scene that's harder for you to write than others? Love? Action? Racy?
LILITH TEMPEST: Not so far no but I think I may be delving into some dark little scenes that I may find very difficult. We'll have to see.

ME: Did you learn anything from writing your book(s) and what was it?
LILITH TEMPEST: I learned that apparently, I can actually do it!! That alone was pretty shocking for me, I never in a million years would have thought that I would have become an author (that stills sounds and looks so weird to me). I love books, from a very young age they have been my go to for everything but to actually have my own published book . . . crazy.

ME: Name one entity that you feel supported you outside of family members.
LILITH TEMPEST: The Indie writer community as a whole are unbelievably supportive. I have learned loads from the other authors that I have gotten to know and happily call them my friends now.

ME: Which famous person, living or dead would you like to meet and why?
LILITH TEMPEST: Hmmm I think I would like to meet Stieg Larsson he is the writer of ‘The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo’ and unfortunately, he died before the books were published. I would love to hear about his journey through the world of writing.

ME: What is your favorite theme/genre to write about?
LILITH TEMPEST: For now, it has to be romance, I don't know if I'll branch out but I do love to challenge myself.

ME: What is your favorite theme/genre to read?
LILITH TEMPEST: Absolutely everything, I am stuck in a sexy romance phase at the minute though.

ME: What secret talents do you have?
LILITH TEMPEST: I don't think I have any secret ones, bar writing of course. Oh, I know, I can put my palms flat on the floor while standing up.

ME: If you had a superpower, what would it be?
LILITH TEMPEST: I think I would like to be able to be in more than one place at the same time. Or maybe to never get tired. Oh no no I want x-ray vision ;) ;)

ME: Where is one place you want to visit that you haven't been before?
LILITH TEMPEST: I would really love to go to London and get to do the Harry Potter experience.

ME: How can readers discover more about you and you work? i.e. Website: Blog: Facebook: Twitter: Lnkedin: Pinterest: Amazon Author Page: Smashwords: Book Links: (* American, UK, etc.) Goodreads. Please include links or email them to me at vicber02@gmail.com
LILITH TEMPEST:

AMAZON     PAPERBACK     AMAZON UK



ME: Is there anything else you would like to add that I haven’t included? *
LILITH TEMPEST: Well you know the way that everything comes from China!? Well everything except babies they come from vaChina teeehehehehe

ME: Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to take part in this interview.
LILITH TEMPEST: Thank you so much, it was a real pleasure <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment